This is the OLD HappyScape Forums.
Visit the new forums: www.HappyScape.smfforfree.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HappyScape Official Forums. Home of the newest 562 Server
Welcome,
This is the OLD HappyScape Forums.
Visit the new forums: www.HappyScape.smfforfree.com
HappyScape Official Forums. Home of the newest 562 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby's Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Abby's Mod Application Empty Abby's Mod Application

Post by Abby Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:57 pm

In-Game Name: Abby of course!

Forums Name: Abby

What Time Zone Are You On?: Eastern: UTC-5/-4

How Long Have You Been Playing Happyscape?: i have been playing Happyscape for about 3 Days now.

How Active Are You/Can You Be On Happyscape?: i am pretty active depending on my daily schedule i would estimate about 1-3 hours? :F

Why Do You Think You Should Be Moderator/Admin?: ahhh the big question Surprised, i think i should have a place in the staff as moderator because i help many people out and think they deserve more than the admins give them. i have noticed slacking in the staff's duty and wish to help it a bit more. i would definatley help players when needed even if busy ^_^ i do know the rules of the moderator, administrator, and co-owner status and would definatley abide by them! Smile i would come it with awesome idea's such as quests,commands, and new items! and i would donate so these things could happen. i would also like to be a moderator because many new-comers first start to play the game and when they need help they never get the attention for it, and therefore i would definatley fix that. even players on the server that have experience in playing need help, like i noticed people saying i need help because i am stuck or just need plain help, i would definatley help them (with reason) and would hopefully fix their situations. i would also resolve player conflict-ions and any trouble that comes between them! Very Happy

What Have You Done/Can You Do To Help HappyScape Become Better?: well it would be very hard to do that because i love this server a lot and think it has a lot of potential which is also why i would try to get more players to be active on the server. i would help donate to the server to help make a better connection-status or ping so it would have less lag and more play time! Very Happy i would also come up with new ideas that would knock the players socks off! hah

Any Other Additional Information You Would Like To Add: i would definatley love to become a member of the staff and be apart of the team with you guys! i hope people say yes to my application and hope you decide with-or i should be moderator or not ^_^

thank you so much! ♥️
Abagale Christina Miller Smile
Abby
Abby
Respect Full Player
Respect Full Player

Back to top Go down

Abby's Mod Application Empty Re: Abby's Mod Application

Post by Mod Zatu Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Abby wrote:In-Game Name: Abby of course!

Forums Name: Abby

What Time Zone Are You On?: Eastern: UTC-5/-4

How Long Have You Been Playing Happyscape?: i have been playing Happyscape for about 3 Days now.

How Active Are You/Can You Be On Happyscape?: i am pretty active depending on my daily schedule i would estimate about 1-3 hours? :F

Why Do You Think You Should Be Moderator/Admin?: ahhh the big question Surprised, i think i should have a place in the staff as moderator because i help many people out and think they deserve more than the admins give them. i have noticed slacking in the staff's duty and wish to help it a bit more. i would definatley help players when needed even if busy ^_^ i do know the rules of the moderator, administrator, and co-owner status and would definatley abide by them! Smile i would come it with awesome idea's such as quests,commands, and new items! and i would donate so these things could happen. i would also like to be a moderator because many new-comers first start to play the game and when they need help they never get the attention for it, and therefore i would definatley fix that. even players on the server that have experience in playing need help, like i noticed people saying i need help because i am stuck or just need plain help, i would definatley help them (with reason) and would hopefully fix their situations. i would also resolve player conflict-ions and any trouble that comes between them! Very Happy

What Have You Done/Can You Do To Help HappyScape Become Better?: well it would be very hard to do that because i love this server a lot and think it has a lot of potential which is also why i would try to get more players to be active on the server. i would help donate to the server to help make a better connection-status or ping so it would have less lag and more play time! Very Happy i would also come up with new ideas that would knock the players socks off! hah

Any Other Additional Information You Would Like To Add: i would definatley love to become a member of the staff and be apart of the team with you guys! i hope people say yes to my application and hope you decide with-or i should be moderator or not ^_^

thank you so much! ♥️
Abagale Christina Miller Smile

It's a very good Application. I'll talk to Owner Happy about this.

Mod Zatu
Mod Zatu
Mod Zatu
Administrator
Administrator

https://happyscape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Abby's Mod Application Empty unnaceptable. please go back and use my form.

Post by Owner Happy Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:09 am

please go back and use my form.
Owner Happy
Owner Happy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Abby's Mod Application Empty Re: Abby's Mod Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down